Tuesday, September 10, 2013

INTRODUCTION POST

What do you expect to learn in physics this year?
  • How physics affects our everyday lives, such as how physics is used in vehicle safety as well as the running of machines we use everyday.
  • How physics connects to my previous science courses, chemistry and biology and how/why it pertains to my high school education if I'm not considering a physics major.
  • How I will use physics in my future
Why do you think studying physics is important?
  • I think there are many concepts in physics that can easily be applied to everyday life
  • There are many concepts that seem like basic knowledge that physics justifies
  • I think it will serve as a good basis for later science and math courses
What questions do you have about physics?
  • What kind of jobs require a thorough understanding of physics, and how one would pursue a job like this through their majors in college.
  • How long has physics been explored, and how has it developed over time with developing technology and ideas

What goals do you have for yourself in physics this year?
  • Complete my homework as early as possible
  • Make personal study guides before difficult tests.
  • Understand physics in a more personal way. Less of memorizing terms and more deep, perceptive learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment